Lecturer Statistics Female FPSC today solved paper Batch 1 held on 28th August 2021 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of Lecturer Statistics in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training 2021 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
- Pie Charts depend on what ? Sectors
- The sum of absolute deviations is ________when taken around median. Ans. Minimum
- Laspeyr's Index Numbers always have _______ bias ? Ans upward Bias
- Is any value of the data is zero (0) we can not find what ? Geometric Mean
- In Latin square design Number of treatments , Number of Columns and number of blocks are_____. Ans Equal
- Which average is abstracted by the outliers ?
- Which measure of dispersion has the highest reliability? Standard Deviation
- What is the Range of the Correlation Coefficient? -1.0 and 1.0
- In which distribution Mean > Variance ? Binomial Distribution
- What is the Range of the Partial Correlation Coefficient ? -1.0 and 1.0
- In which Distribution Mean is always less than variance ? Negative Binomial Distribution
- If fxy=0 then ? Ans Then x and y are not linearly correlated
- What is n/N? Ans Sampling Fraction
- Frequency Polygon is plotted on what ? Histogram
- Circular variations are ______? Long Term variation
- Annual average method is used in ? Seasonal indices
If you remember other MCQs of Statistical Officer todays past paper please share below in comments.
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper of Lecturer Statistics Male Batch 1 please share below in comments