Federal Public Service Commission has announced the written result of Assistant Director IB of Advertisement No. F4-140/2017 screening test . Following candidates have passed the written part of MCQs test of Category (General ) A and Category B . MCQs result of Assistant Director IB is as under :-
Total Candidates Passed the MCQs test of AD IB in Category A: 359
Total Candidates passed the MCQs test of AD lB (Arabic Language) Category B : 13
Candidates who passed the MCQs test of AD (Chinese) Category c: 03
Candidates who passed the MCQs test of AD ( Persian Language) Category D : 11
You can complete list of candidates who had passed the screening test of AD (IB) FPSC MCQs test from Here. All the candidates need to submit the following documents with in 15 days from the publication of result.
- Bio-data form duly signed and filled in completely (Copy enclosed).
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Matric (showing date of birth) & Intermediate Certificates issued by Secretary, BISE.
- Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant Subject.
- Equivalence Certificate from the HEC in case of possessing Degree other than the advertised one.
- Transcriptions/DMCs etc. showing Grade/Division and exact date of declaration of results.
- Two passport size photographs.
- In case of Govt. Servant, Original Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) complete in all respects, issued by an authorized officer of the controlling department.
- Self Domicile Certificate (SDC).