PPSC has announced PMS 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Punjab. Advertisement has been be published by PPSC for CCE of 49 Posts of Provincial Management Services for recruitment on the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Sections Officers in Consolidated Advertisement 38/2018.
PMS Combined Competitive Exam 2019 Advertisement
Name of the Post : Assistant Commissioner and Section Officers
Number of Posts and Regional Quota : 49 Posts ( Forty Nine Posts of PMS 2019 , Special Zone Quota : 9 Posts Open Merit : 32 Posts , Women Quota : Nil , Disabled Quota : 2 Posts , Minority Quota : 6 Posts )
Gender : Male and Female & Transgender
PMS 2019 Rules : Click Here to View
Syllabus PMS 2019 : (Click Here)
Age Limit for PMS 2019:
- No of Posts in PMS 2018 : 49
- Age Limit for Male : 21 to 30 Years
- Age Limit for Female : 21 to 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for Government Servants of Punjab having 4 year continuous service : 5 Years
Last Date to Apply : 14th January 2019
Download Challan Form : Click Here to Download
How to Apply on PMS Combined Competitive Exam 2019
- First of All Deposit Rs 1000 Rupees fees on Bank Challan form in National Bank or State Bank of Pakistan branches. Special persons are not required to deposit fee.
- Visit PPSC Website
- Fill Online Application Form and enter all required details on the form
- Attach your passport size photograph
- When you have completed all the steps click on submit button , your application will be submitted successfully.
Important Note for PMS 2019
- If you have already availed all three chances of PMS , then you are not eligible for the test .
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate that are 600 Marks to qualify for interview.
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in interview for final recommendation
Advertisement for PMS 2019 Exam has been be published by the Punjab Public Service Commission for recruitment on 49 Posts . . For more details please see the PMS 2019 Advertisement below:-