GD IB NTS today solved paper Batch 1 held on 13th September 2019 10:00 Am. Download today NTS past paper of GD in Intelligence Bureau 2019 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
1. Opposite of weak ? Ans Muscular
2. Opposite of Batray ? Be loyal
3. Opposite of famous ? Unknown
4. Name of the wife of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah? Ratan bai
5. Email stands for? Electronic Mail
6. MAO college was established in which year? 1875
7. MAO university established in which year ? 1920
8. Meaning of Nasara ?
9. Literal meaning of Hazrat hood ?
10 . Which of the following are two hottest provinces of Pakistan? Sindh and Balochistan
11. Tooth decay occurs due to? Sugar
12 . One Horse power is equal to ? 746 Watts
13. Most of Hadith narrated by whom? Hazrat Abu Hurraira (R.A)
14. URL stands for what? Uniform Resource Locator
15. Hacking email means?
16. Cabinet mission came to India in which year ? 1946
17 . Blood is red due to ? Hemoglobin
18. .008× .008 = .000064
19 . 1/4 = ? 0.25
20 . The angle below 90° is called ? Acute angle
21. Short key to split a file ?
22. Total member of SAARC Countries? 8
23. Essay of 15 marks 200_300 words on topic . Education
24. Who was the 1st president of Pakistan? Iskander Mirza
25. Simplest form of 24:48? 1:2
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper of GD IB Batch 1 please share below in comments