FPSC Custom Inspector test Batch 2 Paper morning 02:00 Pm conducted by FPSC on 11th November 2018 . Share questions below in comments . The following questions were asked in today paper of Custom Inspector in FPSC test alongwith answer Keys .
Solved MCQs of Custom Inspector FPSC Test Batch 2
1. Who were the Prime Minister at the time of First Constitution of Pakistan ? Ans Chaudary Muhammad Ali
2. Zakat was made obligatory in which year ? 2nd Hijri
3. Which is the closest planet to earth ? Venus
4. Old Name of K2 is ____? Godwin Austin
5. Intensity of the Earthquake is measured in ? Richter Scale
6. Saindak Project is producing ? Copper and Gold
7. In Ghazwa e Uhad who lead the enemy force ? Abu Sufyan
8. Pentagon is a ___? Ans Headquarter of US Department of Defense
9. To cut useless Area of Image is _____? Crop
10. Text Styling in the word is done using ? Wordart
11. Major function of IMF is ? Secure Financial Stability
12. Iran was conquered by Whom?
13. Daughters of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) ? 4
14. Circumference of the Earth is ____? 40,075 KM
15. Ottawa Convention of 1997 was about?
If you have questions in mind of Today's Paper Please share below in comments.