FPSC Past Paper of Appraising Valuation Officer will help in preparation for the 51 posts of Appraising Officers announced by FPSC in January 2019 in FBR. We have collected questions from the past papers which will be helpful in preparation of the test according to syllabus of 2019. Here are the questions which were asked in FPSC past papers of Appraising Valuation Officer 2018 .
1. Name the Party of Angela Markel ? Ans Christian Democratic Union of Germany
2. What is the Percentage of water in blood? 90 to 92 %
3. Who was Jamal Khashoggi ? Journalist
4. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) belong to which clan of Bani Hashim ? Quraysh
5. Cost incurred on the longest bridge of the world which is inaugurated recently ? $20 Billion
6. A bolt from the Blue ? A sudden unexpected event
7. Which shortcut key is used to increase font of character to 1.5 in Microsoft word ? Ctrl+Shift+P
8. What is the different between the simple and compound interest at 15 % if principle amount is 500
35 % of 25 % of 15 % of 95
9. In which article fundamental rights of citizens is mentioned in 1973 constitution of Pakistan ? Article 8 to 28
10. When did the 13th amendment passed in the 1973 Constitution of Pakistan? April 1997
11. Pakistan has signed a contract of 1000 Mega Watt electricity with which Country ? Iran
12. Ex Prime Minister of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Bogra remained Pakistan Ambassador in US in which year ? 1954
13. Name of Pakistan female Who is elected as Senator in Australia? Mehreen Farooqui
14. Industrial Cooperation with China signed by Prime Minister of Pakistan on which date ? 3rd November 2018
15. What is meant by Sidrat al Mantha?
16. CPEC is the part of which project ? One Belt One Road
17. Gravitational force of earth is ? 9.8 m/s2
18. Operations in computer system such Greater than and equal to is the sign is performed which part of CPU ? ALU
19. Who is the Finance minister of Saudi Arabia ? Mohammed Al Jaddan
20. Total Number of tarsals bones in human body ? 7
21. Sun is a _______? star
22. What is supplementary angle ?
23. What is function of Ctrl+Z key pressed in combination ? it will undo all the things done recently
24. Chromosome is composed of what ?
25 China recently signed an agreement with Pakistan of railway line from Kashgar to which city ? Karachi-Kashghar
26. From the following which one have least mass Electron, Proton and Neutron ? Electron
27. Macros are adjusted ?
- HCL is the chemical formula of which Acid ? Hydro Chloric Acid
- Source of energy in Human Brain ? Glucose
- Which Pillar of Islam is considered as Armour? Roza
- Those Arabs who live in deserts were called ? Bedouins
- US has recognized disputed areas Jerusalem as capital and shifted it embassy on which date ? 14th May 2018
- Constitution of Pakistan was passed by second constituent Assembly of Pakistan on which date? 23rd March 1956
You can also download appraising officer past papers in pdf Click Here to Download