Patrol Officer today solved paper Batch 5 held on 29th September 2020 10:00 Pm. Download FPSC past paper of Patrol Officer in Motorway Police 2020 evening paper 10:00 Am along with the answer keys.
Patrol Officer solved paper Batch 5 2020
1. When Khawaja Nizamuddin was removed as Prime Minister? 1953
2. Who was president at the time of 2nd martial law? Ayub
3. Who imposed 2nd martial law? Gen Yahya
4. Who removed Nawaz Sharifs first gov? Ghulam Ishaq
5. Nato was formed in? 1949
6. Balochistan has 32 districts?
7. Who is the Speaker Balochistan assembly? Qudoos Bizenjo
8. Who is the Speaker KPK assembly?Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani
9. OIC headquarters? Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
10. IMF headquarters is situated? Washington DC
11. Fazli Hasan created a unionist party.
12. Shah Walliuallah was born in 1703
13. Last Governor-General of united India? Mountbatten
14. Objectives resolution in the 1973 constitution? 2A
15. 4th martial law imposed on? 12 October 1999
16. Congress was formed in? 1885
17. Lahore Islamabad motorway? M-2
18. Which country supported Pakistan before independence? Saudi
19. Icc world cup 2023 in? India
20. Seats in Punjab assembly? 371
21. Total seats Balochistan assembly? 65
If you remember questions MCQs in mind of today Patrol Officer paper Batch 2 please share below in the comments.
Patrol Officer Batch 1 FPSC Past Paper 2020