Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs Question and Answers on CPEC. Current Affairs of Pakistan includes day to day happenings in politics, sports, news , events .Current Affairs is the compulsory subject in CSS , every candidate must appear in this paper . You can achieve good marks in Current Affairs with proper planning . There are 20 marks Multiple Choice Question in each paper of CSS. Our team has make a collection of Current of Pakistan MCQs. This CA set of MCQs will help you in preparation for any competitive exam of FPSC especially CSS . Airport Security Force Assistant Director & Inspector exam, AD IB & Inspector , NTS tests and all other tests for various posts announced by Government Organization.
1. Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park will have the capacity to generate how much electricity after completion?
(A) 400 MW
(B) 500 MW
(C) 700 MW
2. Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park is situated in which District of Pakistan.
(D) Dera Ghazi Khan
3. Total capacity of Energy Projects enlisted in CPEC project are of how much Megawatt ?
4. 2×660MW Coal-fired Power Plants at Port Qasim Karachi are of how much capacity
(A) 660 MW
(B) 900 MW
(C) 1200 MW
(D) 1320 MW
5. Kohala Hydel Project, Azad Jammu Kashmir is of how much capacity
6. Khuzdar-Basima Road N-30 CPEC project under road infrastructure total length is
(A) 70 KM
(B) 80 KM
(C) 100 Km
(D) 110 Km
7. Peshawar-Karachi Motorway (Multan-Sukkur Section) project under CPEC project total length is
(A) 392 KM
(B) 400 Km
(C) 492 Km
(D) 592 Km
8. CPEC started with $46 billion budget . At present CPEC budget has grown upto ______________.
(A) $50 billion
(B) $52 Billion
C) $53 Billion
(D) $62 Billion
9. At present Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park is generating how much capacity electricity .
(A) 100 MW
(B) 200 MW
(C) 300 MW
(D) 400 MW
10. New Islamabad Airport to be named __________.
(A) Nawaz Sharif
(B) Shaheed Benazir Air Port
(C) Pakistan Airport
(D) Xi Jinping
11. Tell the company of that airplane which was crashed near Havelian District Abbotabad?
(A) ATR -48
12. Who is Director General of Inter Services Public Relations ISPR?
(A) Lt General Asim Saleem Bajwa
(B) Major General Asif Ghafoor
(C) Major General Rashid Qureshi
(D) Major General Athar Abbas
Answers to Current Affairs Pakistan MCQs Quiz Set 4