Pakistan Affairs MCQs for the preparation of NTS , PPSC, FPSC, SPSC, KPPSC BPSC tests . This MCQs set 9 is prepared while looking at the past papers of GD Intelligence Bureau and Assistant Director IB of FPSC and taken from important events in the history of Pakistan after Independence.
1. In the General Elections 1970 in Pakistan which party got the majority ?
(A) Awami League
(D) None of These
2. Awami League got how many seats in the Elections 1970 in National Assembly.
3. Total Seats in National Assembly at the time of Elections in 1970 iof Constituent Assembly of Pakistan were.
4. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto remained the Prime Minister of Pakistan from ________ to _________.
(A) 1973 to 1977
(B) 1971 to 1975
(C)1972 to 1978
(D) 1972 to 1973
5. Who was the fourth President of Pakistan?
(A) Ayub Khan
(B) Yahya Khan
(C) Zulfiqar Ali Bhuttoo
(D) Iskander Mirza
6. Who was the first President of Pakistan ?
(A) Iskander Mirza
(B) Fazal Elhai Chaudary
(C) Ayub Khan
(D) Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
7. Who was the 2nd Prime Minister Of Pakistan ?
(A) Khawaja Nizamuddin
(B) Muhammad Ali Bogra
(C) Chaudary Muhammad Ali
(D) Muhammad Ali Bogra
8. In the history of Pakistan only one Vice President had served , who was that ?
(A) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
(B) Muhammad Khan Junejo
(C) Muhammad Hanif Khan
(D) Nurul Amin
9. Who was the first Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan.
(A) Musa Khan
(B) Douglas Gracey
(C) Ayub Khan
(D) Sir Frank Messervy
10. Who was the first Chief Minister of Punjab?
(A) Feroz Khan Noon
(B) Mian Mumtaz Daultana
(C) Nawab Iftikhar Hussain Khan
(D) Abdul Hamid Khan
Answers to MCQs Test of Pakistan Affairs Set-9 for Preparation of GD Intelligence Bureau by NTS