Higher Education Department Government of Punjab has invited application for College Teaching Internship CTI for the year 2018-19 in all Punjab Government college including major cities of Punjab Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, DG Khan, Gujranwala, Sialkot and other cities. Detail of the CTI 2018-19 is as under :-
Name of the Position : College Teaching Internees
Duration of Job : 8 Months
Age Limit: No Age Limit
Monthly Stipend: Rs 30,000 Per Month
Contract Duration: 8 Months ( 13th November 2018 to 15th May 2018)
Type of Jobs: These internships are on temporary basis . After the completion of internship a certificate will also be issued by Higher Education Department
Qualification: Masters in Arts and Science with 2nd Division from HEC recognized Universities
Location : All Punjab
Eligibility Criteria for CTI Jobs 2018-19
Vacancies Announcement by Colleges Details: List of vacancies will be available on HED website and as well as on Notice boards on Government Colleges as soon as advertisement for CTI published..
Merit List: will be available on HED website and on Government colleges Notice Boards.
Subjects included : CTI's in the following subject English, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Mathematics , Computer Science, Pakistan studies, Islamiat. Only these Subjects will be given in Policy But appointment will be in other subjects too.
Address: You can contact your nearest Govt Colleges for Boys and Girls for available post
CTIs Information: College Teaching Interns In all over Punjab Govt Colleges
Vacant Posts Details : Detail of the vacant posts alongwith subject will be available on the notice Boards of All Govt Colleges or contact college Principals for more details.
How to apply on CTI Internship 2018-19
All the interested candidates should apply Directly in related Colleges where posts are available. You also have the choice to apply in more than one Colleges But Interview will be on same date & you have to manage it. Submit your CVs & Complete Documents on given time schedule & Must bring CVs & Original documents on Interview Date as well. Interviews will be Conducted in Government Colleges & . For More details please see the CTI Jobs Advertisement 2018-19 Below:-
Marking Criteria for CTI internship 2018-19 will be as under
- Candidates having MS/Mhill will be awarded 3 marks & PHD degree holders will get 5 marks.
- Position in University /BISE will be considered in merit, 1st position 5 marks ,2nd position 3 marks & 3rd position 2 marks.
- For GPA Conversion into %, HEC formula will be used.
- There will be 5 marks for Interview.
Few FAQS about CTI Jobs 2018-19
- Candidates having BS honors Degrees can apply or NOT? Yes! they Can apply But they have to visit Nearest College & grab all details, in which subject you can apply & Consult with them.
- Percentage or Division will be Counted? % will be counted this time.
- Interview Marks will be Counted or NOT? Yes! It will be Counted. There will be 5 marks for Interview.
- Result awaiting Can apply or NOT? Results awaiting candidates can't apply
- M.Com MBA can apply or NOT? Yes! If any Subject Seat related to their Field then You can apply. Must visit Govt Commerce Colleges.
- is there any issue of Domicile or Can we apply in any other District? Yes! You Can apply, No strictness for Domicile.