407 Posts of Senior Auditor Officer BPS-16 are announced by FPSC in February 2021. The syllabus for the post of FPSC Senior Auditor is also announced officially as the test will held on 1st August 2021. Test will be of mcqs type and will carry 100 marks . Candidates who hap applied on the said post asking about the paper pattern of MCQs. Following is the syllabus of FPSC Senior Auditor.
Test for Senior Auditor will include two portions . 1st portion will include English section and 2nd Portion will include subject related test.
English Portion may include questions on grammar usage, vocabulary, composition and sentence structuring .
Professional Test (80%)
- Accounting Principles and Procedures FPSC Senior Auditor test include MCQs from Accounting Principles and Procedures.This part may contain mcqs from accounts section.
- Scrutiny of Record Audit Purpose
- Journal , Ledger and Cash Book
- Journal, Ledger and Cash Book is also the compulsory part of of this Test and will include MCQs from these topics.
- Annual Budget Senior Auditor MCQs will also include MCQs related to Annual Budget Preparation of the Department.
- Adjustment & Depreciation
- Financial Planning and Cost Accounting
- Heads of Accounts, Re appropriation of Accounts and Supplementary Grant
- Settlement of Audit Objections
- Preparation of Pension Documents
- Public Procurement Rules 2004 :Senior Auditor test will also include MCQs related to Public Procurement Rules 2004 of Federal and Provincial Governments.
Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021
Check complete syllabus below:-