ESE General PPSC today solved paper Batch 3 held on 23rd June 2019 04:00 Pm. Download today PPSC past paper of Elementary School Educator in local Government and Community Development 2019 morning paper 04:00 Pm along with answer key.
1. Headquarter of CERN is situated in ...? Ans Geneva Switzerland
2. Name of mosques mentioned in Holy Quran? (A) Masjid ul Haram (B) Masjid ul Zarar and Masjid e Quba (C) Masjid ul Nabvi Masjid ul Aqsa (D) All of these
3. Who was Juginder Nath Mandal? Pakistan's First Law Minister and Labour Minister
4. 2018 Malaria Summit was hosted by which Country? London
5. Who was the architect of the Mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah ? Yahya Merchant
6. Hitler belong to which country? Germany
7. Nationalism policy was introduced by
8. SAARC was founded in which year? 8th December 1985, Dhaka Bangladesh
9. In 1994 which country got independence? Palau
10. Oscar award first awarded in which year? 16th May 1929
11. Scouting was first founded in which year? 1907
12. Music of National Anthem was approved in which year? 1949
13. Name of Pakistan was suggested by whom? Chaudary Rehmat Ali
14. Longest tenure of which lord
15. Halal e Istaqlal was called to which city
16. Where is takhat e bhai? Mardan
17. Incident of zulqurnain is mentioned in which Surah ? Al kahf
18. On which prophet nation flood was thrown? Hazrat Noah (A.S)
19. Birth year of Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH0 is called?
20. Saint Peters burg is famous city of? Finland
21. Gulliver's travels is written by whom? Jonathan Swift
22. After Zia ul Haq who became the president of Pakistan? Ghulam Ishaq Khan
23. In 2016 which country included in WTO? Liberia
24. Israel gave missile to India in 2017 to fight with which Country?
25. PVC stands for.... ? PolyVinyl Chloride
26. Which is mixed to clear snow in winter from roads? Sodium Chloride
27. Which division of Afghanistan has no boundary with Pakistan?
28. Who was the 2nd person to go on moon? Edwin Buzz Aldrin
29 .Other name of Gowdin Austin? K2
30. Boundary commission was headed by whom? Sir Cyril Radcliffe
31. After David Cameroon who became prime Minister of United Kingdom? Theresa May
32. Farsomo is old name of?
33. If volume and pressure are inversely proportional then if pressure is doubled volume will be
34. Polio Virus is caused by ?
35. Which is the nearest planet to sun? Mercury
36. Tetraplegia is disease of ? Damage to spinal cord
37. 1 horse power is equivalent to what? 746 Watts
38 . 1st finance minister of Pakistan was affiliated with which Bank? National Bank of Pakistan
39. Name the First English movie of Pakistan?
40. After pc is booted and GUI Operation is done then which program launches first?
41. Masjid e Aqsa was first founded by? Hazrat Umer (R.A)
42. درست فقرے کا انتخاب
جیسے جیسے علاج کیا مرض بڑھتا گیا
43. براہ مہربانی والا ایک تھا
44.طرب کا معنی
45.فاختہ اڑانہ کا مطلب
46. Hayat e javaid by Hali is
47. Hazrat Muhammad pa wahi kahan nazil hoi
48.علامہ اقبال کی نظم طلوع السلام کس کتاب میں ہے
49. Zulnun was the title of of which Prophet? Hazrat Younas (A.S)
50. Complete the series 0 .5,1.5,4,5,14,5..
51.if age of A is two year greater then B and B has twice age then C if sum of ages is 27 then what is the age of B
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper of ESE General Batch 3 4 Pm please share below in comments