Inspector Investigation FPSC today solved paper Batch 8 held on 10th January 2019 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of Inspector in Federal Investigation Agency 2019 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
Inspector FIA solved paper Batch 8
1. NAB was established in which year? Ans 1999
2. Imran khan ready to play the role of mediator between two Countries ? Ans Saudi Arabia and Iran
3. World Economic Forum conference 2018 held in which city ? Ans Davos, Switzerland
4. Name the Ex President of USA who died on 30th November 2018? George HW Bush
5. Density of water is __? 1 g/cm3
6. Name the cricket player with highest One Day International Score ?
7. TAPI gas pipeline, connects ?
8. Name the eldest son of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)? Qasim
9. Which son of Holy Prophet died on 10 Hijri ? Ibrahim
10. Bibi Tahira name given to whom? Hazrat Fatima (R.A)
11. Qibla direction changed in which year ? 624 AD
12. Pakistan won world hockey cup in which year? 1971, 1978, 1982 and 1994
13. Bibi Fatima (R.A) married with Hazrat Ali r.a in which Hijri? 2 Hirji
14. Which country give the largest bailout package to Pakistan? IMF, US, SAUDI.
16. Name the first Hindu woman elected as Senator in Pakistan? Krishna Kohli
17. Krishna kohli is affiliate with which political party? PPP.
18. Sahiwal power project funded or constructed by? China
19. Badar battle was first or not? Not
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper Batch 8 please share below in comments