Inspector Investigation FPSC today solved paper Batch 7 held on 9th January 2019 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of Inspector in Federal Investigation Agency 2019 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
Inspector FIA solved paper Batch 7
- First summit of OIC held in which country? Ans Rabat, Morocco
- Second summit of OIC held in which country? Ans Lahore , Pakistan
- In 1988 who was the President of Pakistan? Ghulam Ishaq Khan and Zia Ul Haq
- In 1988 who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan? Benazir Bhutto
- Mangla Dam was constructed with the help of ? World Bank and Asian Development Bank
- TAPI gas pipeline also known as ?
- Zarb ul Azb was launched in which area of Pakistan ? All Pakistan
- Radul Fasad was led by which Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan? General Qamar Bajwa
- How many members does the US House of representative have? 435
- During 1965 war with India who was the President of Pakistan? Ayub Khan
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi belong to which class ? Modh Ghanchi Teli Other Backward class
- Deficiency of Vitamin C can cause ? Scurvy
- Sun is a ____? Star
- Pulse rate in Adults is ____? 60 to 100 beats per minute
- Which Dam was built in 1967 ? Mangla Dam
- How much Zakat on Agricultural land?
- Pakistan China Border Agreement in which year? 1963
- Arthritis is a disease of ? Disorder of the Joints
- Most Abundant element on the earth crust? Oxygen
- How many liters of the blood and adult human being have ? 5-6 liters
- How many times Kalima Tayiba is mentioned in the Holy Quran ? 2 times
- Charter of Madina was issued in which year ? 1 Hijri
- Who was the President of Pakistan in 1988 ? Ghulam Ishaq Khan and Zia Ul Haq
- How many Rukus are in Holy Quran ? 540
- What is meant by word Tehlil? Recitation of Kalima
- When Pakistan won Gold Medal in Hockey last time? 1960 Summer Olympics , Rome Italy
- Total number of European Union Members ? 28
- Who was the last Governor General of India? The Viscount Mountbatten of India
- When the 6th population census held in Pakistan ? 2017
- Warsak Dam is built on which river? River Kabul, KPK
- India approached which court in case of Kulbhushan Jadhav Case ? International Court of Justice
- Who is the Current Chief Minister of Occupied Kashmir ? Is vacant since 20th June 2018
- Which is the sensitive layer of the eye ? Ratina
- Aitkaf in ramzan is Sunnat, Wajib or Farz?
- Total seats of Senate in Pakistan are ? 104
- He emigrated .......Afghanistan. (A) From (B) with (C) at (D) None of these
- We should reconcile ______our seniors. (A) for (B) with (C) to (D) None of these
- She is ______European? (A) A (B) An (C) The (D) Not
- There is ____pollution today than a year ago. (A) Less (B) Fewer (C) Lesser (D) None of These
- Synonym of Precarious ?
- Synonym of Preempt
- Synonym of Indict
- Antonym of Proscribe
- Antonym of Rapacious
- Antonym Timorous
- One the bell idiom ?
- Ring the Bell Idiom
- Sentence Correction Nuclear Energy is is too dangerous to be used widely.
- She succeeded by working hard.
- We enjoy playing cricket
- Don't make a noise . Change the voice .
- She said," Sana ate the whole burger".
- Rida said, " She will defend her thesis tomorrow.
- Laila said to me , " May you live long".
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper Batch 7 please share below in comments
FPSC Inspector Investigation FIA Batch 1 Solved Paper 6th Jan 2019
FPSC Investor Investigation FIA Batch 2 Solved Paper 6th January 2019
FPSC Inspector FIA Batch 3 Solved Paper 7th January
Inspector Investigation Batch 5 Paper 8th January 2018
FPSC Inspector Batch 6 Paper 8th January 2018