Statistical Officer FPSC today solved paper Batch 1 held on 11th January 2019 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of Statistical Officer in Statistical Department 2019 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
Statistical Officer solved paper Batch
1 Report doesn’t contain ?
2. Monitor is also called ? Output Device
3. Which stores more data than DVD ? Hardisk
4. Index number can be collected from
5. The long variations are _____? (A) cyclical (B) Seasonal (C) Secular Trend
6. Range of multiple correlation coefficient ? Ans The range of simple and partial correlation coefficient lies between -1 to 1. But, the range of multiple correlation coefficient lies between 0 to 1.
7. Statistics is Singular or Plural? Singular and Plural
8. If every value is multiplied by 10 then coefficient of correlations is increased by ?
9. Data collected through survey is called ? Survey Data Collection
10. When Standard Deviation is known which test is appropriate ?
11. Sum of square of deviation from mean is ?
12. power of test is dependent on ?
13. Degree of freedom is dependent on ?
14. critical region is dependent on ?
15 Recession is related to time series due to cycles?
16. Index number can be collected from
17. Errors which occur due to improper designing ?
10% of 100? 5% ?
18. Class marks are also called ? Midpoints
19. Pie Charts represent ? Sectors
20. Non Dimensional Diagramas are called ? Pictograms
21. Index numbers are expressed in ? Percentage
22. Componet of a pie chart is represented by ? Sectors
23. Pictograms are represented by what ? Pictures
24. Correlation coeffiecient is not effected by ?
25. 3rd quartile is also called upper quartile
26. Longitudinal research is also called
27. Small part are taken from population called?
Time Series in Chronological order or periodical order?
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper Batch 1 please share below in comments