Custom Inspector today solved paper Batch 3 held on 25th April 2019 10:00 Am. Download today's FPSC past paper of Custom Inspector/ Intelligence Officer in Pakistan Customs 2019 morning paper along with answer key.
Custom Inspector solved paper Batch 3
- Which of the following is valid version of MS Office? Ans Office 2007
- Which file is responsible for starting MS Word? winword.exe
- Portrait and Landscape are ____? (A) Page Orientation (B) Paper Size (C) Page Layout (D) None of the Above. Ans Page Orientation
- Which shortcut keys are used to correct spellings and grammar mistakes ? (A) f7 (B) Alt+F7 (C) Ctrl+f7 (D) None of the above.
- First nuclear plant is being set up in UAE by which Country ? Korea
- Hazrat Jibrail came in front of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) in the shape of which Sahabi?
- Namaz e Khasoof is offered at the time of ____? Lunar Eclipse
- How many planets are visible from earth with naked eye? Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn
- Sun is ____? Star
- Which Country provided Aid of $2.3 Billion to Pakistan in February ?
- Which is the nearest planet to earth ? Venus
- Name the planet which is moving around the sun with highest speed ? Mercury
- Bait Rizwan ?
- Unit of Current ? Ampere
- Which Information Technology company is going to invest $300 Million in Local Journalism for promoting local news? Facebook
- Who founded the Islamia College Peshawer? Sahibzada Abdul Qayum
- 18:6::39:x . Find the value of X?
- Guest Countries in BRIC Summit ? Turkey and Argentina
- Which space agency launched a satellite for artificial meteor shower? (A) JAEA (B) SUPARCO (C) NASA
- Who was the first president of Pakistan ? Iskander Mirza
- They cooked good food (A)Active Voice (B) Passive Voice (C) Indirect
- The lion was killed (a)Active Voice (B) Passive Voice (C)sample
- The house was painted (A)Active (B)passive (c)direct
- This pen is not working (A)Active (B)passive (C) Affirmative (D)direct
- .......you stepped on my foot (a) Oh! (b)Ouch! (c)Ah! (B) Ouch!
- .......we win the match (A)wow! (B)Hey! (c)Hurrah!
- Let the door be opened? (A) Active Voice (B) Passive Voice (D) Direct Indirect
- He lost his balance ... fell ? Ans so
If you remember today's questions asked in Custom Inspector Intelligence Officer paper Batch 3 please share below in comments.