Appraising Officer FPSC today solved paper Batch 3 held on 26th September 2020 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of Appraising Valuation Officer in FBR 2020 morning paper 10:00 Am along with the answer keys.
Appraising Valuation Officer solved paper Batch 2 2020
- Kartarpur is situated in which district of Pakistan? Narowal
- Pamir knot boundary of Pakistan ties with? Tajikistan
- Dr khan sahib was the brother of whom? Bacha Khan
- Facebook 2020 cryptocurrency name? Libra
- Total number of seats in the Senate of Pakistan? 104
- 14th G20 summit held in which month? 28th June 2020
- Pakistan number in sugar-producing company?
- Black day Kashmir?
- 2019 election India max seats win by?
- Theresa May was the female Prime Minister of which country? United Kingdom
- Theresa may step down as a Conservative party leader date? 7th June 2019
- 74th UNGA president name? Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
- 14th OIC summit date? 31st May 2020
- 14th OIC summit held in which city? Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Comedian turned into president? Volodymyr Zelensky
- COVID 19 diagnose first by Chinese doctor named as? Li Weniliang
- Operation vihara held in? Bangladesh
- The term Islamic republic for Pakistan used first in which constitution? 1956 Constitution
- Islamiyat portion: First poet of Islam? Hassan Ibn Thabit
- Holy prophet addressed his last address on? 9th Dhu al Hijjah
- Holy prophet offer first eid prayer in?2 A.H
- Days prohibited for fasting?
- Zakat obligatory in?
- Number of Muslim martyred in battle of Khanduq?
- Leader of Muslim after Jafar bin Abi Talib in the battle of motah?
If you remember questions MCQs in mind of today Appraising Officer paper Batch 2 please share below in the comments.