Inspector Inland Revenue Test today solved paper Batch 1 10:00 Am held on 21st February 2022. Download today IIR Inspector Inland Revenue 21-02-2022 FPSC past paper of 2022 along with answer key.
Inspector Inland Revenue Fully solved paper Batch 1
- Illegal removal of goods is ? (A) Crime (B) violation (C) Breach
- The adjudicating authority doesn't include?
- Non Tax Revenue is ? (A) Export duty (B) Import Duty (C) Dividends (D) None of these
- Time limit of filing appeal to appellate tribunal against the order of special judge? (A) 30 Days (B) 60 Days (C) 90 Days (D) None of these
- Income from business and income from other sources are one head or separate? (A) One Head (B) Separate (C) Both A & B (D) None of these
- Capital budget consist of? Capital Receipts
- Construction of bridge is done from? (A) Capital budget (B) Revenue budget (C) Both A & B (D) None of these
- Cooperate tax office is headed by? (A) Chief Commissioner (B) Deputy Collector (C) Commissioner (D) None of these
- Chairman FBR has also a look after charge of? (A) Secretary Revenue Division (B) Secretary Finance (C) Both A & B (D) None of these
- Tax payers facilitation is related to?
- Which of the following is the component of budget? (A) Estimated Revenue (B) Fixed Cost (C) Cash Flow (D) All of the Above
- Pakistan Largest import item is? (A) Mineral fuel including oil (B) Electrical Machinery (C) Iron (D) None of the above
- What is meant by Depreciation ?
- When a person is terminating a business he is required to ?
- Govt taxing and spending policy is called?
- Total income and consumption ratio is called?
- Federal fiscal deficit for the year 2020 is ___% of GDP?
- Amount collected by govt from taxes and duties is called?
- Which of them is non tax revenue? (Dividend, import duty, export duty, none)
- The expenditure which don't create asset for the Government ?
- If there is no special judge near , the officer IR is bound to get the person presented in front of magistrate within?
- Banking company?
- What is establishment?
- Default surcharge rate?
- The board can extend the period of proceeding against a person who has claimed input tax or refunded which was not admissible to him, which shall not exceed 60 days, 12 days and?
- Goods specified in which schedule are exempted of ST?
- To whom the board place the notifications of exemptions for approval?
- Zero rated and tax exempted good are same ?
- Penalty where a person repeats an offense?
- Appeal to appellate tribunal is made within?
- Inspector Inland Revenue Responsible for ?
- Amount collected by Government as taxes and duties is known as ?
- Case of the taxpayer is ?
- Fake and Flying invoices are relatable to ?
- Good Tax System is based on ?
If you remember MCQs of Inspector Inland Revenue Batch 1 Paper please share below in comments . You can also share your obtained marks as per answer keys of Batch 1.