Science Talented Farming Scheme STFS has invited applications for the scholarships for talented science students. Detail of the scholarships announced by STFS is as under :-
STFS Batch-IV Scholarships
Scholarship Type : Scholarship for Talented Science Students
Eligibility Criteria for STFS Batch-IV
- Students who have passed 10th Class Exam purely from Government Sector Schools
- Student must have secured 60% marks overall and 70% marks in 4 science subjects viz Biology/ Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Attested Copies of Matric / SSC Result Card , B Form and domicile certificate of the student or Father's domicile must be attached.
- Proof of the Government School must be attached.
- Students of Private School are not eligible as per PC-1 of stfs
- Initial Screening / short listing will be done on the basis of score as per eligibility criteria
- Science Aptitude test (Written Test)
- Paper Based I.Q Test
- Interview / Presentation on Innovative ideas
- Seats will be allocated as per Federal Government Share Quota
- 30 Seats will be reserved for toppers of all boards in Pakistan
Salient Features of Selected Candidates
- Selected Students will get Monthly Scholarship of Rs. 10,000 per month
- Students visit to Science and Technology Organizations, Universities/ Labs
- Undertaking research research projects from first year under the mentor ship of university professor
Documents and Other requirements for STFS
- Attested Copy of Result Card of SSC or Matric to be attached
- Attested copy of CNIC/ BForm
- Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate (Self Domicile Certificate is mandatory however candidates are allowed for test on father's domicile)
- Two recent Passport size color photographs
- Original paid copy of Deposit slip
Provincial / Regional Quota of STFS Scholarships:
Merit 7.5% , Punjab ( including Federal Area of Islamabad) : 50% , Sindh 19% (Rural : 60% , Sindh Urban: 40% ) , Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa : 11.5% , Balochistan : 6% , Gilgit Baltistan/FATA : 4% , AJK : 2 %
Last Date to Apply: 23rd October, 2018
How to Apply Online on STFS CTS Batch 4 Scholarships
All the applicant should apply online on Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS scholarships on www.cts.org.pk website . Fill the online application form and fill all the required fields then click on Sign Up button. When you have signed up . Provide all the educational details and other details . When you have completed all the steps. Get print of Application Form or download it . Attach two passport size photographs, CNIC /BForm and also attach original paid deposit slip and send it on the CTS address given in the advertisement. Deposit the fee on prescribed Bank Deposit slip from CTS website and submit the fee in designated Bank branches of OTS.
Apply Online CTS SFS Scholarships (Click Here )
For more information regarding STFS Scholarships Batch-4 CTS Advertisement check below complete ad.