Inspector Investigation FPSC today solved paper Batch 6 held on 8th January 2019 02:00 Pm. Download today FPSC past paper of Inspector in Federal Investigation Agency 2019 evening paper 2:00 Pm along with answer key.
Inspector FIA solved paper Batch 6
- Prime Minister of India affiliated with which Political Party ? Ans BJP
- India election 2019 ? (A) 1st half of 2019 (B) 2nd half
- FIFA World Cup 2019 held in which Country ? Russia
- What was the initial estimate of CPEC Project ? $46 Billion
- There are how many types of Lunar Eclipse ? 3 Types
- CNG Stands for What? Compressed Natural Gas
- 1st Ghazwa of Islam ? Abwa
- Change the Voice " Open the Door" ? Let the door be opened?
- Panama Canal connects Pacific Ocean with ______? Atlantic Ocean
- Who was the first Muslim Army Chief of Pakistan? Field Marshal Muhammad Ayub Khan
- When the General Zia Ul Haq addressed in UN? 23rd October 1985
- Name the Gas which is used in Soft Drinks ? Carbon Dioxide
- Simla Conference was held on ____? 1945
- Suez Canal is situated in which Country? Egypt
- Headquarter of G-20 Nations is situated in _______?
- Lord Mountbatten was died on ? 27th August 1979
- Who was Abul Masakeen ? Hazrat Jafar Tyar (R.A)
- National Sports of Pakistan? Hockey
- National Flower of Pakistan? Jasmine
- Who was the First Finance Minister of Pakistan ? Ghulam Muhammad
- Treaty of Hudaibiyah was written by Whom? Ali Al Murtaza (R.A)
- Distance between Cave Sour and Makkah ?
- Age of Hazrat Fatima (R.A) at the time of Prophet hood?
- Largest Muslim Country with respect to population? Indonesia
- Cube root of 64 ? 4
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper Batch 6 please share below in comments