Assistant Director FPSC today solved paper Batch 1 held on 22nd October 2019 10:00 Am. Download today FPSC past paper of AD investigation in FIA Department 2019 morning paper 10:00 Am along with answer key.
1. Which is the capital of North Korea? Ans Pyongyang
2. Who is the Current President of Egypt? Abdel Fattah El-sisi
3. Who is the current President of France? Emmanuel Macron
4. Uri is situated in ? Indian Occupied Kashmir
5. Judge of the Supreme court judge can be ? by filing a reference in the Supreme Judicial Council
6. Band e Ali relation with Quaid e azam ? Brother
7. Jihad became farz in which AH? 2 A.H
8. Ghazwe Badar was fought in which Hijri year? 2 A.H
9. JCPOA was signed between which countries? Iran with P5+1 together with European Union
10. The study of wars in which The Holy Prophet participated is called? Ghazwa
11. When did Iman Bukhari died ? 1st September 870 A.D
12. Cuban missile crisis occurred in which year? 1962
13. Which Chief Election Commissioner of ECP conducted general elections of 2018.? Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan
14. Which of the following is second biggest thermal power station in Pakistan?
15. For how many days , did Holy Prophet PBUH stay in Mekkah after the conquest of Makkah?
16. With height and decrease in atmospheric pressure, the boiling point of water will decrease, increase or what?
17. Which has the lowest frequency among Xray, Radio waves, Ultraviolet? Radio Waves
18. Which of the following the the nearest planet to earth? Venus
19. PLO head office is situated in which country? Ramallah , Palestine
20. Endurance peace operation refers to ? War in Afghanistan
21. Basic colors? Red+blue+green
22. Countries in Quad East countries? ? US, Japan, India and Australia
23. Recent south china dispute judgment for which country favor? Philippines
24. Pakistan China Border Treaty was signed in which year ? 1963
25. What is Great Red Spot ? High Pressure Region in the atmosphere of Jupiter
26. Balfour Declaration was signed in which year? 1917
27. Hazrat Bilal R.A was ? Muazen
28. Qibla was changed in which Hijri Year? 2nd A.H
29. World War 1 was started from which city ?
30. How many numbers upto 450 are divisible by 4,6, 8?
31. S.I Unit of Current is ? Ampere
32. If 13% is discount price and sale price is 387. Then what will be the marked price?
33. In a mixture if 1 kg, iron is 20%. How much sand should be added to reduce iron to 10%?
34. Comets revolve around the sun? high elliptic orbit
35. Umda tul Qari is written by? Mohammad Bin Ismail Al Bukhari
36. 2017 Kurdistan region referendum for Indepdendence from which country in 2017?
37. In Rawalpindi Conspiracy how many Generals were arrested?
38. The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number? atomic number
39. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the.
40. OBOR stands for what? One Belt One Road
41. When the tenure of Supreme Court judge comes to an end ? 63 years 42. 60?6×111=666666
43. In 1 kg mixture of sand and iron, 20% is iron. How much sand should be added so that the proportion of iron becomes 10%?
Write the Synonymy of the given words
- Elusive (Meaning: Difficult to find)
- Perjury (Violation of an oath)
- Eulogy (Meaning: A piece of writing that praises someone)
- Apostate (Abandonment of religion)
- Diatribe (Forceful bitter verbal attack)
If you have questions MCQs in mind of today paper of Assistant Director Investigation Federal Investigation Agency Batch 1 please share below in comments