Custom Inspector today solved paper last Batch 8 held on 1st May 2019 02:00 Pm. Download today's FPSC past paper of Custom Inspector/ Intelligence Officer in Pakistan Customs 2019 evening paper along with answer key.
Custom Inspector solved paper Batch 8
- When did Quaid-e-Azam became the permanent member of Muslim League?
- Help key in ms office f1
- Which are the shortcut keys to insert new slide in the current presentation ? CTRL+M
- Diamer Bhasha Dam is going to be construct on which River ? Indus
- First Martial Law imposed on ......? 7th October 1958
- First round table conference held in which year? 1930
- Which shortcut keys are used to Redo any action in MS word? crtl+ y
- Asadullah is the title of ...? Hazrat Ali (R.A)
- Which shortcut keys are used to pause slideshow? Esc key
- Current Ambassador of Pakistan to the United States ? Dr. Asad Jalil Khan
- Current Ambassador of United States to Pakistan ? Paul W. Jones
- Which Element is used in electric bulb filament ? Tungsten
- Which Element in used electric iron ? Nichrome
- Which country's people are most patriotic in Asia? Pakistan
- Red+Green+Blue =White Color
- Total number of member Countries of UN? 193
- Total number of observer states in UN? 2
- US special envy to Syria? James Jaffrey
- Alkitab is .....?
- Which two processes are used in refrigerators ? Condensation and evaporation
- Which rays are used for treatment of Cancer ? Gamma
- First President of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan ? Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
If you remember questions asked in today's Custom Inspector paper Batch 6 from Basic Arithmetic, English, Pakistan Affairs and Every Day Science please share below in comments.