Patrol Officer today solved paper Batch 2 held on 29th April 2019 10:00 Am. Download today's FPSC past paper of Patrol Officer in National Highway and Motorway Police morning paper along with answer key.
Patrol Officer solved paper Batch 2
- Name the liquid which will not stick with Glass? Mercury
- Soap is ____? (A) Acid (B) Salt (C) Base (D) None of these
- Gas which is used in homes for cooking is called _____? LPG
- What is mass number of Uranium?
- Beheshti Port is situated in Which country? Iran
- Which of the following is lighter gas? Hydrogen
- Who is the current President of Palestine? Muhammad Abbas
- Who was the Last Prime Minister of TURKEY? YILDIRIM
- General Ayub became Field Marshal law Administrator in which Year? 1958
- Ozone is present in which Atmospheric Layer? Stratosphere
- 6! =720
- Who invited Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah to join Muslim League? Mohammad Ali Johar
- Lucknow Pact was signed in which year ? 1916
- Minimum number of persons to perform namaz in Jamat? 2
- Sitting straight in Namaz is called? Qa'ada
- Eid namaz is? Wajib
- Jallian wala baagh incident occurred in which year? 1919
- Who is the Author of the Book "The myth of independence "? Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
- The idea of Pakistan is written by .....? Stephen Philip Cohen
- Neon emits which color when passes through light? red glow
- PSL Final 2018 played in which city of Pakistan ? Karachi
- A gift is on 15% discount, Find the actual price?
- What is meant by Mudrik?
- When Pakistan won 1st gold medal in Olympics for hockey ? 1960
- Total Ghusal faraiz? 3
- Total Wadu fariz? 4
- Which gas is present in Lighters? Butane
- Fog is the mixture of?
If you remember questions asked in today's Patrol Officer paper Batch 2 from Basic Arithmetic, English, Pakistan Affairs and Every Day Science please share below in comments.